Hi Gorgeous ....

Me again.... Ammie , I would like to review my Elainto Nail polish

Wanna know how the colour turns out...

Not sure whether u should buy it or not

here is the answer for u

let me show u ....




I bought this from Elainto Event @ Genting Highland

1 for RM 5 !!!



Check out the colours :)



Not bad... for RM 5 ...U got what u paid for....



ok or not ok??

u judge !!!





If u are looking for those thick and bright colour....

here is ur choice!!!!

Try it out

I actually like this kind of colours

"cute & hot"



*PS*

Nice on short finger nails

If u re in RUSH : This type of colour isnt a good choice for u !!

Go look for those shiny sparkle colours

See ya next post!!

xoxo





1 comments:

AnNeBbYiNg ^aka^ Mrs. Cheng said...

hey... post more the beauty stories to share ya... love to read ^_^

Post a Comment