hi gals,

here is another brand thats quite famous in here and Korea and even Thailand...

cuz its easy to find , affordable price , and hot colours !!!!!

This is my Skinfood nail polish set !!!



no.4 is my lastest colour hehehe... i kinda like it alot ..hot and sweet !!


no.1-2 ... u must apply 2-3 times ...cuz its very light shinny colour !!! nice one

yeah i know .... the no.1-2 almost cant see !!! hahahhaa very nice for those wedding dinner!!!

come to this set no.5-8...all hot colours !! except no.8 cuz its shinny green+blue colour !!



I still remember ...no.8 was my first nail polish from Skinfood !!! bought it for my god

sister/brother's wedding !!!

nice ,right????? faster go look for it @ skinfood shop which I'm sure u can get it from major

shopping mall near yr house.. even Jusco Bukit Tinggi Klang !!!

****************************

Okay here come to pedicure nail polish

this will be more expensive cuz its very thick and super shinny !!!!

yeah and i mean super shinny!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant really remember how much was it .... but i think its about rm17-21 !!!

the purple , i just bought it as well !!!

hehehe very shinny and sparkling

you wont regret buying this from skinfood !!

Oh sometimes i apply it for my finger nails as well

hahahahahhaha

on my left side !!

on my right side

compare 2 colours

*******************************

Oh .... i went subang parade with it....

1 side gold the other side purple hahahahaha

forgot to remove it ,,,, and also lazy ...

even until now ....

still havent remove.. i guess i will have to remove it by today !!!

See you next post !!! byeeeeee :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment