1.SkinFood :Lemon Base

I only use this when my face gone bad.. such as got those redness ...acne... so this lemon base will helps me cover them :) hehehe just apply a thin layer on ur face before apply foundation and all
and one thing about this lemon base that i love cuz it is very light but cover very good !!!

2.CANMAKE :

I bought this just to top up so i can get free shopping bag and free 1 lipstick from SASA hahahahaha.... colour quite nice and i dun have purple tone before so i took it :) It might be useful one day who knows!!

3.SkinFood : Eye Glimmer Stick
Do u know this is my first item from SkinFood I still remember bought this colour together with the shrimmer green nail polish HAHAHA...and i use this to make up for my god brother's wedding !!!! nice and sweet colour indeed :p


4.Lipsticks : Maybelline , MISSHA , Docile ( Free lipstick from SASA that i mentioned earlier )

-Maybelline - Very milky Pink !! I Love it !! very sweet nice looking lips
-MISSHA - Light shrimmer Pink - This lipstick is awesome if u want korean looks then u better grab this lipsticks from MISSHA...
-Docile - Free lipstick from SASA .. this one i havent get to try it yet... but as i can see i think it a bit too dark for me...anyway i didnt paid for it so i dun mind keeping it in my collection 555

5.Etude : Tint
I bought this cuz the BA said " this one is really nice and can be very last long on ur lips " so i get it and u know what ...she was right ... in everything ... and this tint got so many shades ... if i have chance to visit Etude House again... I wont forget to get 1 or 2 more tint from them

See ya next post :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment